Every user wants to be sure that his or her data are in safety, right? Though your iPhone backs up to iCloud automatically, local iTunes backups can also be quite a reliable option!
For example, you’ve just bought a new device and want to transfer your data or you want to install iOS beta software on your current devices. The reasons for backing up iPhone to iTunes can be absolutely different, but you need to know how to do this.
In this expert review, we are going to provide you with a few superb tips on how to backup iPhone to iTunes in a few simple clicks.
How to Backup iPhone on iTunes?
Following these directions, you can make sure that you’ll never lose your images, messages or other crucially important files. For years, iTunes was a way to store your music, but today it serves as a powerful backup utility too.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to it (it may ask you for verification; if it does, you need to follow all the steps);
- Choose the device within iTunes.
- Now, go to the “Summary”, choose “This Computer”. If you want to encrypt data, you should choose the corresponding option. However, before you choose this option, you need to double-check whether you remember your password.
- When you do this, just click on “Back Up Now”.
That’s all! After the backup process is finished, you can check whether it was successful (you can see this information under the heading “Latest Backups”).
Now, you know how to backup iPhone to computer and can easily do it yourself. In doing so, you can rest assured that your personal files are protected and saved on your computer. Even when you lose your phone, you won’t lose important documents, files or photos!