It has happened to many users that YouTube has stopped loading and playing YouTube videos. Fix them all!
Sometimes the problems have been solved by standard page reloading in the Browser, but the fault must be fixed manually. YouTube videos not playing errors can appear for several reasons. This guide reveals all methods to fix YouTube video related problems.
Fix the error on Mobile?
Look at these few steps to resolve video problems on YouTube.
- First of all, check internet connection.
- Is the Internet connection full? You may restart the router of Wi-Fi. Go to the Power option. Stay tuned for a few seconds. Choose the Power option again.
- Restart the smartphone if that didn’t work. Stay tuned for a few seconds, now pair the smartphone to the connection of Wi-Fi. Now try to play some videos on YouTube.
- Users can also connect to Wi-Fi networks, and it may solve the issue.
- Use the YouTube app? You need to ensure that the YouTube app updates to the last version. Go to the App Store (iPhones) or Google Play Store (Android devices).
- The YouTube video is loading but unplaying again? It would help if you used the mobile Browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and others).
Fix the error on the Internet Browser?
- First, YouTube needs to be refreshed on the default browser.
- Press on Reload this page option. For example, users use Google Chrome, and this option is located near the Home button.
- Now go to Wi-Fi connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable). Restart the Wi-Fi router and connect again. Check out also the Wi-Fi router working.
- Restart your system. Now change the video resolution on YouTube or in the Browser. Change the HD definition to 360p. Now check if this problem is fixed.
- If your default browser unworking, try to close it and open the Browser one more time.
- You can also remove all Cache with cookies on browser settings.
- Try to use the incognito mode in Browser to try playing some of the YouTube videos. If incognito mode solves the problem, your browser plugins/extensions are broken. Clear them separately.
Solution 1: You need to update your Browser
Any browser can become outdated, which makes videos not play properly. It is essential to update your Browser periodically. To do this, check the version of your Browser and find the latest version to update.
Solution 2: you need to clear Cache and cookies
Large amounts of Cache and cookies cause YouTube videos not to work correctly. Cleaning the Cache and cookies is different for different browsers. Let’s look at the options for Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Go to Chrome browser.
- Click the More button – then on More tools – select Clear browsing data.
- The checkbox must be standing next to Cookies, plugin data, and Cached images/files.
- Delete all the data.
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- Now you need to restart Windows to make YouTube video playback work.
- Go to Chrome browser.
- Go to the Three-line Menu button – now click History. 3.
- You need to select Clear Recent History.
- Now you must decide about the time range to clear. Cookies and Cache must be chosen in Details. Go to the Clear Now button.
- Now you need to restart Windows to get the YouTube video playback working.
- Go to the Internet Explorer browser.
- Choose the Tool icon – after Safety – the final step is to Delete browsing history.
- Preserve Favorites websites data must be chosen, like Temporary Internet files with website files & Cookies and data. Now you must Delete all.
- Now you need to restart Windows to make the YouTube video playback work.
Solution 3: Adobe Flash Player needs to uninstall and reinstall
This procedure has helped many Windows users. After reinstalling, Adobe Flash Player was able to play YouTube videos. It is worth remembering that without Adobe Flash Player, users will not be able to play videos.
Solution 4: Reset Connection Settings
Internet connection is often a problem with video playback. The right solution is to reset your connection settings. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Into Large icons, you need to click Internet Options.
- In the Advanced tab, go to Restore advanced settings and select the Apply button for new changes.
In this guide, you can know about the correct fix of the most common problem – YouTube Videos Not Playing Error. Check out our solution and fix all of them quickly in a few steps.