Transferring photos from your Windows 10 computer to your iPhone/iPad is simple. Check out these few great solutions!
Most people take photos of their exciting moments with the camera in their phone and then save them to their PC to process them.
If the user wants to access the photos on their phone, they need to transfer them to the iPhone/iPad thanks to the iTunes program, which works and is supported on Windows devices.
Transfer photos from PC to iPhone and iPad
Early versions of iTunes on Windows 10 sync content from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch through a wired or wireless connection. Here are a few ways to move photos from your PC to your iOS devices. In addition to transferring via iTunes, there are also several built-in tools for importing photos.
Synchronize your mobile device with iTunes. If users haven’t done this before, the Wi-Fi wireless sync feature won’t appear in iTunes, so you’ll need to connect your phone via cable. Your computer must have the latest version of iTunes installed.
- Connect iPhone/iPad to Windows PC with original USB-Lightning cable – open iTunes application on PC – click on iPhone or iPad icon in the menu.
- Go to the device page in iTunes.
- Next, go to the Photos menu – Settings section – check the box next to “Sync.”
- The iTunes app will immediately show the folder from which the photos are copied. Here you can select any location on your PC where the images are stored by clicking on “Select Folder.” Lastly, click “Sync” in iTunes.
- iTunes automatically starts syncing, backing up the information on the user’s iPhone or iPad in parallel. The synchronization process takes a few minutes.
- The user can now go to the Photos app on the iPhone/iPad, where all the photos that have been selected for synchronization on the PC are located.
By the way, connecting the iPhone/iPad to the PC via wire is a past technology. You can activate Wi-Fi syncing in iTunes for those who don’t want to use a USB-Lightning cable to transfer content. In this case, wireless data transfer will begin. Your computer and iPhone or iPad must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network for this to work.
Transfer photos from your PC without using iTunes. Here, iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive can help. With these services, you no longer need to use iTunes to transfer photos and videos.
Set up iCloud on your Windows PC, and you can easily sync all your saved photos to iCloud and access them on any Apple device where you’ve logged in to your iCloud account.
Transfer iPhone pictures by Tenorshare iCareFone. Tenorshare iCareFone is a handy software with an easy and straightforward interface. The application allows the user to transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
The benefits of using Tenorshare iCareFone:
- Selective high-speed photo transfer,
- Bulk transfer of photos,
- Photo compression,
- Easy organization of photos,
- Photo placement in Photo Library/Camera Roll.
Transferring photos via Tenorshare iCareFone:
- Download the app – install – run it on your PC.
- Next, connect your smartphone to your PC via USB cable.
- Go to File Manager – click Photos.
Types of file
The program automatically finds photos to categorize each image into a folder. Select the pictures to transfer them. Then click on the Export button, select the file location where we will save the selected photos.
Users can quickly transfer photos from their iPhones. The program works with many smartphones from Apple, supporting iOS 12.
Every user can quickly transfer pictures from iPhone or iPad to PC on Windows in just a few steps. Take a look at a few simple solutions to this issue so you don’t lose all your most important moments in your photos. We recommend using our tips so that you can selectively, without much trouble, view and transfer photos quickly and well, do bulk transfers of images, and easily organize photos into sections.