Driver updates for the Windows operating system, as well as for network adapters, monitors, printers, etc., can be independently downloaded and installed from the Windows Update Center or by using specialized utilities.
OPTION 1 – Automatic device drivers update
Outbyte Driver Updater automatically updates drivers on Windows. Routine driver updates are now a thing of the past!
- Step 1. Download the Outbyte Driver Updater
- Step 2. Install the application.
- Step 3. Launch the app.
- Step 4. Driver Updater will scan your system for outdated and missing drivers
- Step 5. Click Update to automatically update all drivers
OPTION 2 – Manually update device drivers
- Step 1. Go to Taskbar’ search box – write Device Manager – choose Device Manager.
- Step 2. Select a category to look at the devices’ names – make right-click the one that needs to be updated.
- Step 3. Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Step 4. Look at Update Driver, and select it
- Step 5. Windows might not be able to find the new driver. In this case, the user can see the driver on the manufacturer’s website, where all the necessary instructions are available.